We strive hard to match the staff we supply to your needs and all are carefully vetted before we send them to you. We stress the need be enthusiastic, adaptable and well prepared. The expectation is they will "hit the ground running" from the moment they arrive at your school.
Beacon’s flexible service provides schools with teachers by the day, week, month, term or longer. We can also provide applicants for permanent teaching positions. This means that you can fill your vacancies or absences quickly, cost-effectively and without fuss.
Beacon Education provides Teachers, Instructors, Cover Supervisors and LSAs throughout Essex, Southend, Thurrock.
Like you, we have high standards. Our teachers are expected to be:
- Punctual – arriving at least 30 minutes before your pupils and being available for 30 minutes at the end of the school day
- Professional – marking work and leaving a record of work for the class teacher
- Flexible and adaptable – able to deliver set work and well prepared with appropriate activities
- Well presented – suitably dressed and keen to set an example to pupils
Of course, it is vital that our teachers are properly qualified and suitable to work in your school. For your peace of mind we carry out:
- One-to-one interviews and registration
- Qualification and reference checks
- Criminal and Barred List checks (DBS Enhanced Disclosures)
- Identity and address checks
- Teacher Profile - confirming vetting procedures, provided the first time a teacher works with you
Beacon will keep you up-to-date with supply staff availability and, where we have staff in place, will call regularly to monitor progress and ensure that expectations are being met.
For longer term placements we ask you to complete a performance review.
We welcome your feedback and value every client contact.
The Beacon team are available from 7am until 10pm- a real person! Outside of these times any message you leave will be collected and promptly replied to.
Please leave your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.