Expectations of a Cover Supervisor:
- To manage the behaviour of the pupils.
- To engage with, and respond to, any questions from pupils.
- To supervise set work.
- To collect completed work from the pupils and report back as appropriate, in line with school policies and procedures.
Expectations of a Teaching Assistant:
- To support learning of pupils, individually or in groups.
- To be flexible and to work alongside the teacher to optimise learning.
- To feedback to the teacher as appropriate.
Please complete the registration form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.